We provide a full service professional ophthalmology practice with diagnostic, medical and surgical procedures. Animal Eye Specialty Center is equipped with the most advanced state of the art equipment.
- Indirect ophthalmoscopy
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitoring & Recovery Practices
- Applanation tonometry
- Diode laser surgery
- Slit lamp biomicroscopy
- Phacofragmentation and aspiration.
- Doppler ultrasonic indirect
blood pressure monitoring
Conditions Commonly Seen At Animal Eye Specialty Center:
- Corneal ulcers
- Traumatic injuries (cornea, eyelids)
- Vision loss
- Congenital eye abnormalities
- Ocular neoplasia
- Retinal diseases.
- Tear deficiency abnormalities
- Corneal diseases
- Third eyelid abnormalities: prolapsed third eyelid glands (cherry eye), everted cartilage, neoplasia.
- Eyelid abnormalities: (entropion, ectropion, eyelid masses, distichiasis, ectopic cilia, Brachycephalic eyelid abnormalities, trauma)
- Inherited eye exams: OFA(Canine Eye Certification Exam), E.E.R.F. (equine eye registry foundation), Rocky Mountain Horse Exams
- Lense Diseases: Cataracts and Lense Luxations