Equine Eye Info
Equine and other large animal ophthalmology patients are scheduled by contacting Dr. Larocca’s office at Animal Eye Specialty Center. Equine cases are seen by Dr. Larocca at either Anoka Equine Veterinary Services or Stillwater Equine facilities.
The specific location of the appointment will be determined based upon referring veterinarian request, location and scheduling availability. See Equine Links for directions to these facilities. Dr. Larocca has extensive experience in equine ophthalmology providing expert care and surgical treatment.
Equine surgical services include:
- Glaucoma (laser surgery)
- Neoplasia (squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, sarcoids)
- Cataracts (cataract surgical removal)
- Uveitis (cyclosporine implants)
- Corneal diseases (ulcers, stromal abscesses, neoplasia, corneal grafting)
- surgical treatment of traumatic lesions (eyelid and corneal lacerations)